Complete online marketing management
In 2019 RolloutSF was hired to take over all aspects of marketing for Hope Services, whose mission is to “improve the lives of people with developmental disabilities and mental health needs.” Founded in 1952, they’re now a $64 million/year non-profit serving six San Francisco Bay area counties and operating three HopeTHRIFT stores.
- We started by thoroughly assessing their needs and budget.
- We refreshed their brand identity and redesigned their main website with built-in and improved SEO.
- Our online marketing management skills enabled us to optimize their marketing ecosystem: social media pages, email templates, Google My Business, Yelp, and other important platforms.
- Our team handles all their online and print-based marketing, so we were able to establish consistent, efficient, and scalable systems.
A partnership for growth and success
- We treat our clients as partners. With Hope Services, we have been able to work together to keep marketing activities moving forward, assessing and adjusting as required.
- We have been leading their marketing meetings, helping to strategize campaigns for fundraising and HopeTHRIFT store marketing.
- Our strategy and hard work has helped put Hope Services back on a path to reaching their goals in cost-effective ways.
The best part are the results
- Hiring RolloutSF gave Hope Services a cohesive team, enabling them to optimize their budget and integrate their previously scattered and under-used systems and platforms.
- All organic traffic on both websites is up by 25% without spending tens of thousands on Google or Facebook ads.
- The #GivingTuesday and #GivingSeason campaigns exceeded the 2019 goals and past results, bringing in over $300,000 in just five weeks.
- The HopeTHRIFT stores now have a strong social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Cost-effective email campaigns increase engagement and customer spending.