Complete online marketing management
In 2019 RolloutSF was hired to take over all aspects of marketing for Hope Services, whose mission is to “improve the lives of people with developmental disabilities and mental health needs.” Founded in 1952, they’re now a $64 million/year non-profit serving six San Francisco Bay area counties and operating three HopeTHRIFT stores.
- We started by thoroughly assessing their needs and budget.
- We refreshed their brand identity and redesigned their main website with built-in and improved SEO.
- Our online marketing management skills enabled us to optimize their marketing ecosystem: social media pages, email templates, Google My Business, Yelp, and other important platforms.
- Our team handles all their online and print-based marketing, so we were able to establish consistent, efficient, and scalable systems.
A partnership for growth and success
- As Director of Online Marketing, James Foreman hired a team to design the website, establish a new CRM, and redevelop the entire social media and email marketing systems.
- Tim Thomas was the hands-on SEO/SEM expert hired to do competitive keyword research, establish strategies and content guidelines, and implement the new campaigns.
- Jay Cornell was instrumental in writing, editing, and repurposing the website and marketing content, all with SEO in mind, while assisting in frontend design and development.
- As initial designer and UI expert, Alexander Atkins brought a fresh and creative design to life using his amazing graphics and eye for detail.
The best part are the results
- Hiring RolloutSF gave Hope Services a cohesive team, enabling them to optimize their budget and integrate their previously scattered and under-used systems and platforms.
- [[[Something about improved website results]]]
- The #GivingTuesday and #GivingSeason campaigns exceeded the 2019 goals and past results, bringing in over $300,000 in just five weeks.
- The HopeTHRIFT stores now have a strong social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Cost-effective email campaigns increase engagement and customer spending.