Creating and expanding the new brand
- The objective was to take a company with a mediocre reputation, Airtight Networks, and establish them as a pioneering cloud-managed WiFi industry disruptor, Mojo Networks.
- The RolloutSF leaders were hired to completely rebrand and refocus all areas of marketing, content, and digital media... in only three months.
- To achieve this monumental task required in-depth market research, strategic planning, new messaging, and a completely rebuilt marketing infrastructure.
A new marketing & sales ecosystem was needed
- As Director of Online Marketing, James Foreman hired a team to design the website, establish a new CRM, and redevelop the entire social media and email marketing systems.
- Tim Thomas was the hands-on SEO/SEM expert hired to do competitive keyword research, establish strategies and content guidelines, and implement the new campaigns.
- Jay Cornell was instrumental in writing, editing, and repurposing the website and marketing content, all with SEO in mind, while assisting in frontend design and development.
- As initial designer and UI expert, Alexander Atkins brought a fresh and creative design to life using his amazing graphics and eye for detail.
The lead pipeline machine was set for growth
- New marketing-to-sales workflows were established, targeting multiple customer profiles within seven different industry verticals.
- Inbound marketing traffic growth doubled in two months, and quadrupled within four months.
- Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL's) sent to sales team increased 20%/month with 100% increase within 6 months after campaigns activated.
- Even with a long sales cycle of up to one year, our marketing team reached or surpassed company growth goals every quarter in 2016/2017.